My name is Andrew Wagner, and welcome to my page! I’m a communications and marketing professional specializing in digital strategy and content development. I currently work as Communications/Marketing Manager for Sonoran Schools, a group of 8 charter schools in Arizona. They keep me pretty busy there, running end-to-end marketing campaigns, creating social media content, maintaining the websites, and generally managing all customer-facing channels for the organization.
I live in a little pink house with my new wife Krista (we tied the knot in October). We share a stuffed dog that I pretend is real to make her laugh, a magical backyard that grows endless weeds with no need for rain, and a general sense of excitement for our high tech future.
On the weekends I put on my suit and tie, drive out to pretty country clubs and rock dancefloors. That’s my other job – as a wedding DJ for the company I started in 2006, Muse Entertainment. I’m also slated to graduate with my M.A. in Communications and New Media Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University.
Alas, my future in Arizona isn’t assured. Despite my stellar performance reviews, the recent state budget cuts are going to hit the school systems hard, and it’s plain to see that my position may not be around after May.
So, the hunt is on for a new career! If your organization (or that of someone you know) needs a dedicated, intelligent, and creative marketing professional, please feel free to contact me via Linkedin, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I specialize in:
- Digital strategy including social media content strategy, analysis of key performance indicators, and channel orchestration to align with larger campaigns
- Creation of content that is timely, relevant and valuable to stakeholders and prospective customers
- Growth hacking through paid and organic strategies
- Crisis response management
- Writing targeted, compelling copy
- Search Engine Optimization
Thanks, and I hope you have a great day!